Skip to content

Kellogg Mall Park

St. Paul, Minnesota

1990

Description

Originally built in 1931, Kellogg Mall Park is a four block long park along the Mississippi River in downtown St. Paul. Working with the Department of Parks and Recreation and the community, Cliff Garten Studio instigated the development of a site dealing with the early history of the City. The sculpture and site planning was done in collaboration with a writer and another visual artist alongside the Department of Parks and Recreation.

Information

INFORMATION

Location
St. Paul, MN

Date
1990

Medium
Granite, Bronze, Concrete, Steel, Brick, Planting

Commissioned by
St. Paul Department of Parks and Recreation

Community Outreach
Public Art St. Paul, Public Art Administration

Landscape Architect 
St. Paul Department of Parks and Recreation

General Contractor
McGough Construction, St. Paul, MN

Subcontractor
Cold Spring Granite Co., Cold Spring, MN

Client Reference
Christine Podas-Larson, Public Art St. Paul